Pages

Rose's 2010 Favorites & More!

Monday, February 7, 2011

To find out which are my absolute favorites, watch my video!


Here are some of the products from my list (not in particular order).


Giorgio Armani Lasting Silk UV foundation
My #1 HD foundation for full coverage! Love it! (My shade: 6.5)

Bare Escentuals Powder Foundation
My favorite mineral makeup for everyday makeup. Going on my 6th year using this product! (My shade: Light)

Dior 'Diorskin' Shimmer Pressed Powder
My recent buy and absolute fave! Ever since I started wearing this product, people have been telling me that I have glowing skin! Thank you Dior! :)

Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder
My favorite matte bronzer that does not look orange on me. (My shade: Golden Light)

Clarins Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch
My favorite primer to use under the eyes to fill in all those lines before I use my concealer. Love it.

Find out more of my favorite makeup products in my video!! :)
Photo Credits: www.nordstrom.com & www.sephora.com (bare escentuals)

No comments:

Post a Comment