Pages

NYX Face Awards Challenge #1: 80s Retro Makeup

Thursday, April 19, 2012




CLICK HERE TO VOTE!!! 
Vote up to 3 times. Click Click Click! ;) 






My idea was to create a WEARABLE 80s look- one without the gag! 
Since most of the people in the contest are non-Asian, I thought I should
try to come up with something different like doing a Kpop inspired look.
Also, many of you have been requesting for me to do a KPOP inspired tutorial in the past
years so I thought doing one of Hyori's looks would kill two birds with one stone. ;) 

Inspirations 
Lee Hyori 이효리
Korea's most sought after celebrity! 



 










non-NYX products in the mix~

for face (not shown) 
Giorgio Armani Lasting Silk Foundation Shade 6.5 

NYX makeup I used in the video 

NYX brushes


Like my sketch? kekeke ^^
All earrings are from Forever 21. $5-6 each!!! 
You don't have to spend a fortune to look glam even if you're in your
30's, 40's.. even 50's+!! ;) 


Teens
Dress Up Day



20's 

30's & Up! 



Hope you ladies & gents enjoyed this look!!




Love,


Rose 





No comments:

Post a Comment