Pages

Project 10 Pan

Wednesday, July 20, 2011


PROJECT 10 PANNot buying ANY beauty products until you've used up/hit pan on 10 products. Products may include body products, perfumes, hair products as well. Let's do this together my fellow beauty addicts/shopaholics!!! :)

List of items (not in order): 
Lancome Bienfait UV Super Fluid Facial Sunscreen
MAC MSF Medium Plus
Shiseido Sun Protection Eye Cream SPF32PA+++
Innisfree Mineral Skin Pact SPF25PA++
Jo Malone Vitamin E Lip Conditioner SPF15
TonyMoly Crystal Eye Decoration (shimmer pencil)
CLIO Kill Black Waterproof Pen Liner
Eve Pearl Dual Salmon Concealer Light/Medium
blinc mascara black
MAC Fix+ Spray


Eve Pearl Dual Salmon Concealer
Light/Medium
I already hit pan!! 


MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural
Medium Plus 
I'm gonna hit pan soon!!! 


I've been on vacation after vacation since May
 and is it just me or do you all want to buy makeup when you're traveling?
I always bring my travel size goodies with me but I always
want to buy more when I'm traveling! hahaha
This is what you call an addiction!! :P

Okay, so pick out your products and let's do this together!!!

Feel free to post a picture of your 10 items on my Facebook 
or post a comment here on my blog.

I'm curious to see your items!! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment